To qualify for the Cash Rebate promo, the Principal Cardholder needs to register here at https://cloud.marketing.rcbcbankard.com/jpnrebate within the promo period.
- The promo is open to active RCBC Credit Cardholders, except for RCBC Corporate Credit Cards.
- The promo period is from September 25 to December 31, 2023.
- A single or accumulated Online or In-store spending in accommodation, dining, entertainment, and shopping in Japan using an RCBC Credit Card entitles a cardholder to earn up to a total cash rebate of ₱8,000. The cash rebate will be based on total purchases from each category within the promo period:
|Category||Minimum Spend||Rebate Amount|
- To qualify for the Cash Rebate promo, the Principal Cardholder needs to register once at https://cloud.marketing.rcbcbankard.com/jpnrebate within the promo period.
Note: Only the Principal Cardholder is allowed to register for the promo. However, all qualified and posted transactions of the Principal Cardholder and their Supplementary Cardholder(s) will earn a Cash Rebate.
- Transactions from dining, entertainment, shopping, and accommodation merchants registered/doing business outside Japan
- Purchases made via online travel agencies and aggregators such as Booking.com, Agoda, Airbnb, Via, Viator, AirAsia Superapp, Trip, Skyscanner, Expedia, Klook, KKDay, Traveloka, and similar sites are not included in the computation
- The following transactions are also excluded from the promo: UnliPay, Cash Advance, Balance/Purchase Conversion, YourCash, Cash Loan, Balance Transfer, Money Transfer and Quasi-Cash, Casino/Gambling, Political organizations, Bail, Bond Payment, Wholesale & Distribution, Multi-level Marketing (e.g. 1BRO Global, USANA, Frontrow, UNO, Suy Sing, Doterra, Herbalife, Alliance, First Vita, Young Living)
- Transactions that are subsequently canceled or refunded
- The category of the purchases will be based on the Merchant Category Code. View the full list here.
Disclaimer: Merchant category codes (MCC) are assigned by the merchant's acquiring bank. RCBC/RBSC cannot be held liable for any errors in assignments.
- The Cash Rebate earned will be credited to the Principal Cardholder’s account within 30 days from the end of the campaign period or until January 31, 2024.
- All disputes arising from questions about the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates, fulfillment, and others will be resolved by RCBC/RBSC, and its decision shall be deemed conclusive with prior approval from DTI.
- The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Credit Card.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-176625 Series of 2023
PRO-TIP: Always choose the currency of the country where you are in to avail of our lowest FX Conversion fee! Know more here.
Register here to avail of this benefit at least 7 days before your scheduled flight.
For cardholders of Gold, Classic, and Co-Branded RCBC Credit Cards, you may access the lounge for US$25. Know more here.
Don't have the App yet? Download and register now.
Travel privileges vary per card type. Terms & Conditions apply.