Apply for an RCBC Visa Platinum Credit Card NOW.
To know more about RCBC Visa Platinum, click here.
- The Welcome Gift promo is open to all new-to-RCBC Credit Card applicants who
applied and subsequently got approved for an RCBC Visa Platinum or Visa Infinite based on the schedule below:
|CARD TYPE||PROMO/APPLICATION PERIOD|
|RCBC Visa Platinum||September 10 to December 31, 2022|
|RCBC Visa Infinite||September 10 to November 10, 2022|
- Qualified RCBC Credit Cardholders must make a single-receipt or accumulated spend
anywhere using their new RCBC Visa Visa Platinum Credit Card within 60 days from card delivery. The Welcome Gift that the
cardholder can redeem will be specific to the Spend Requirement, as indicated in the table below:
*airasia Final Call is a monthly points redemption promo where points required for flights are
discounted up to 90% off. Flights are subject to fare and seat availability
||WELCOME GIFT Choose one (1)
||20,000 airasia Points
(equivalent to 1 round-trip international flight to Kuala
Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Singapore during Final Call promo*)
|7,500 Asia Miles
(equivalent to Cathay Pacific one-way economy ticket from Manila to Hong Kong**)
|₱5,000 Dear PAL E-Gift Card
||40,000 airasia Points
(equivalent to 1 round-trip international flight to Bangkok,
Hong Kong, Bali during Final Call promo*)
|15,000 Asia Miles
(equivalent to Cathay Pacific round-trip economy ticket from Manila to Hong Kong**)
|₱10,000 Dear PAL E-Gift Card
**equivalent to Cathay
Pacific round-trip economy ticket from Manila to Hong Kong and other respective designations. Miles required may vary
and redemptions are subject to availability, please refer to www.asiamiles.com for the latest details.
2.1. All taxes, travel insurance, visa, other documentation/s, fees, and expenses related to the Welcome Gift
or redeemed flight must be shouldered by the qualified cardholder
- Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder will be qualified as part of the
Primary cardholder’s spend.
- All posted retail and installment transactions in pesos and in other currencies are
qualified for the promo including online transactions, mail & telephone orders and recurring payments or bills
payment transactions. The following transactions are excluded from the promo: UnliPay, Cash Advance,
Balance/Purchase Conversion, YourCash, Cash Loan, Balance Transfer, Money Transfer and Quasi-Cash,
Casino/Gambling, Political organizations, Bail, Bond Payment, Wholesale & Distribution, Multi-level Marketing
(e.g. 1BRO Global, USANA, Frontrow, UNO, Suy Sing, Doterra, Herbalife, Alliance, First Vita, Young Living).
Transactions with the following Merchant Category Codes (“MCC”) are also not qualified:
Money Transfer - Merchant
Quasi Cash - Customer Financial Institution
Quasi Cash - Merchant
Securities – Brokers/Dealers
Payment Transaction – Customer Financial Institution
Payment Transaction - Merchant
POI Funding Transactions
U.S. Savings Bonds
Court Costs including Alimony and Child Support
Bail and Bond Payments
Gov. Loan Payments
Bond or Bail Payment
- To avail, the qualified cardholder must register once online based on the schedule below at https://cloud.marketing.rcbcbankard.com/welcome-visa and provide the following:
*Once the registration form has been submitted, the selected Welcome Gift shall be considered final.
- CARD EMBOSSED NAME
- FIRST 8 DIGITS, and LAST 4 DIGITS of the CARD
- PREFERRED WELCOME GIFT (Select one from the dropdown)
|CARD TYPE||REGISTRATION SCHEDULE|
|RCBC Visa Platinum||September 10, 2022 to February 28, 2023|
|RCBC Visa Infinite||September 10 to December 15, 2022|
- Qualified cardholders who have met the required spend amount specific to their
preferred welcome gift and who have successfully registered will receive a confirmation via SMS that their
airasia points or Asia Miles has been credited to their nominated airasia or Cathay membership account. The SMS
confirmation will be sent to their registered mobile no. and the PAL Gift Card shall be sent to the registered
email address based on the schedule below.
SPEND CUT-OFF DATE
(cardholder must be successfully registered
within spend cut-off date)
|airasia/Asia Miles SMS CONFIRMATION or Dear PAL E-Gift Card ISSUANCE
|September 10 to 30, 2022
||October 31, 2022
|October 1 to 31, 2022
||November 29, 2022
|November 1 to 30, 2022
||December 29, 2022
|December 1 to 31, 2022
||January 27, 2023
|January 1 to 31, 2023
||February 28, 2023
|February 1 to 28, 2023
||March 29, 2023
|March 1 to 31, 2023*||April 28, 2023*|
|April 1 to 30, 2023*||May 31, 2023*|
*Only applicable to RCBC Visa Platinum
- The cardholder can only avail of the offer and receive a Welcome Gift once for the
duration of the promo.
- The cardholder will be charged the cost of the Welcome Gift if he/she cancels the
qualifying purchase and/or if the credit card transaction or redemption is found to be fraudulent.
- 9. The cardholder agrees not to cancel his/her RCBC Credit Card within 24 months from its issue date. In addition, by redeeming the welcome gift, the cardholder agrees to pay the full amount of the Annual Membership Fee. If the cardholder requests for card cancellation or waiver of annual membership fee, the amount equivalent to the welcome gift shall be charged to the cardholder’s credit card account as cancellation fee. The cancellation fee must be paid in full before the RCBC Credit Card may be cancelled by RCBC Bankard Services Corporation.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points, or products other than the
offers indicated above.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with ongoing promotions for new RCBC Credit Cardholders.
- 12. All employees of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation, RCBC, and YGC are not qualified to avail of the offer.
- 13. In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. If the dispute involves Rewards Partners and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to cardholders, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Credit Card and Rewards Partners with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- All questions and issues related to the promo can be accommodated beyond the promo
period but in no case beyond thirty (30) days from the issuance of last SMS confirmation.
- The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of
RCBC Credit Cards.
HOW TO REDEEM
Redemption and usage of points, miles, and e-gift card is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the partner airline.
Visit the pages below for details.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-150996 & 155451 Series of 2022