- The Welcome Gift promo is open to all new-to-RCBC Credit card applicants who applied for an RCBC Mastercard Credit Card from January 20 to May 31, 2023, and subsequently got approved. Click the links below to apply.
- Qualified RCBC Credit cardholders must make a single-receipt or accumulated spend anywhere using their new Mastercard Credit Card within 60 days from card delivery. The Welcome Gift that the cardholder can redeem will be
specific to the Spend Requirement, as indicated in the table below:
|RCBC Classic Mastercard||₱12,000||₱2,000 Nike Park eGift|
|RCBC Classic, RCBC Gold Mastercard||₱18,000||₱3,000 Nike Park eGift|
|RCBC Classic & Gold Mastercard,
Landmark Anson’s Mastercard,
RCBC Platinum Mastercard,
YGC Rewards Plus RCBC Platinum Mastercard
||Marshall Minor III True Wireless Earbuds
||Marshall Emberton II Portable Speaker*
*Color of the item is subject to stock availability and may vary from the images shown
- Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder will be qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s spend.
- All posted retail and installment transactions in pesos and in other currencies are qualified for the promo
including online transactions, mail & telephone orders, and recurring payments or bills payment
The following transactions are excluded from the promo: UnliPay, Cash Advance, Balance/Purchase
Conversion, YourCash, Cash Loan, Balance Transfer, Money Transfer and Quasi-Cash, Casino/Gambling, Political
organizations, Bail, Bond Payment, Wholesale & Distribution, Multi-level Marketing (e.g. 1BRO Global, USANA,
Frontrow, UNO, Suy Sing, Doterra, Herbalife, Alliance, First Vita, Young Living). Transactions with the following Merchant Category Codes (“MCC”) are also not qualified.
- To avail, the qualified cardholder must register once online until July 31, 2023 at https://cloud.marketing.rcbcbankard.com/gift-mc and provide the following: Card Embossed Name, First 8 and Last 4 Digits of Card, and Preferred Welcome Gift
*Once registration form is submitted, the selected Welcome Gift and/or Branch shall be considered final
*Marshall Earbuds or Speaker will be delivered to the cardholder’s billing address. By registering for the promo, the cardholder agrees to share his/her NAME, MOBILE NO., and ADDRESS with partner merchant. Cardholder agrees that, as applicable, the delivery fee of his/her Welcome Gift will be charged to his/her RCBC Mastercard.
- Qualified cardholders who have met the required spend amount and who have successfully registered will receive a confirmation via SMS, to be sent to the registered mobile no., based on the schedule below:
|SPEND CUT-OFF DATE
*(cardholder must be successfully registered within 15 days from end of
|January 20 to February 28, 2023
||March 19, 2023
|February 5 to March 31, 2023*
March 1 to 31, 2023
|April 20, 2023|
|March 1 to 31, 2023
||April 20, 2023
|April 1 to 30, 2023
||May 19, 2023
|May 1 to 31, 2023
||June 20, 2023
|June 1 to 30, 2023
||July 20, 2023
|July 1 to 31, 2023
||August 18, 2023
|August 1 to 31, 2023|
|September 20, 2023|
*Applicable to Nike Park eGift only
- The cardholder can only avail of the offer and receive a Welcome Gift once for the duration of the promo.
- The cardholder will be charged the cost of the Welcome Gift if he/she cancels the qualifying purchase and/or if the credit card transaction or redemption is found to be fraudulent or invalid.
- The cardholder agrees not to cancel his/her RCBC Credit Card within 24 months from its issue date. In addition, by redeeming the welcome gift, the cardholder agrees to pay the full amount of the Annual Membership Fee. If the cardholder requests for card cancellation or waiver of annual membership fee, the amount equivalent to the welcome gift shall be charged to the cardholder’s credit card account as cancellation fee. The cancellation fee must be paid in full before the RCBC Credit Card may be cancelled by RCBC Bankard Services Corporation (RBSC).
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points, or products other than the offers indicated above.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with ongoing promotions for new RCBC Credit Cardholders.
- All employees of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation, RCBC, and YGC are not qualified to avail of the offer.
- In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. If the dispute involves Rewards Partners and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to cardholders, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- All questions and issues related to the promo can be accommodated beyond the promo period but in no case beyond thirty (30) days from the last issuance of the SMS Confirmation.
- The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of an RCBC Credit Card.
HOW TO REDEEM
Nike Park eGift
- The Nike Park eGift will be sent to the qualified cardholder’s registered email address.
- The eGift is valid until December 31, 2023.
- The Nike Park eGift can only be used for in-store purchases in the Philippines.
- 4. eGift is valid for one-time use only.
Marshall Earbuds or Speaker
- The Welcome Gift shall be delivered to the cardholder’s billing address on file within 15 business days from the issuance of SMS confirmation.
- The delivery fee of the Welcome Gift will be charged to the qualified cardholder’s RCBC Mastercard Credit Card.
- Cost for the delivery is between ₱200 to ₱400.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-159355, 166259, & 160719, Series of 2023