- The promo is open to all RCBC Credit Cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- Prior reservation is required.
- Booking Period is from September 1, 2022 to February 28, 2023. Stay Period is until March 31, 2023.
Blackout dates are applicable on holidays and long weekends.
- Cardholders are entitled to avail of the following offers with their RCBC Credit Card:
- 60% OFF on Superior Room inclusive of breakfast for 2 based on the Published Rate of ₱9,000
- 15% OFF at Johnny’s Steak & Grill for a minimum bill of ₱1,500 for dine-in and take-out transactions
- To avail of the promo, the cardholder must book directly via the hotel’s reservation hotline or email. Online reservations are not included in the promo.
- Upon arrival, the cardholder should inform the hotel that he/she has availed of the RCBC Credit Card promo. Discount will be given at the hotel upon payment using his/her RCBC Credit Card.
- Rates are non-commissionable.
- Free rebooking and cancellation are allowed within 7-day notice prior to the check-in date.
- The standard room cancellation policy of B Hotel Quezon City applies.
- The general hotel terms and conditions of B Hotel Quezon City apply.
- Promo is not valid in conjunction with other promos, discounts, or coupons of RCBC Credit Cards and B Hotel Quezon City.
- Cardholders with mandatory and government-regulated discounts have the option to choose which promo or discount to apply.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- In case of disputes related to the promo, the decision of B Hotel Quezon City and RCBC Credit Cards shall be conclusive in concurrence with DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by RCBC Credit Cards.
B Hotel Quezon City
#4 Scout Rallos St. Barangay Laging Handa Quezon City
Contact Number: (632) 8771-8181
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-149743, Series of 2022