|Booking Period: August 17 to 30, 2023|
Travel Period: August 24, 2023 to March 31, 2024 (Outbound Travel)
|Sign up here to receive the promo code.|
(from as low as)
(from as low as)
(from as low as)
|Haneda (Tokyo)||USD 390||USD 750||USD 1,170|
|Narita (Tokyo)||USD 390||USD 750||USD 1,170|
|Osaka (via Tokyo)||USD 390||USD 750||USD 1,170|
|Nagoya (via Tokyo)||USD 390||USD 750||USD 1,170|
|Fukuoka (via Tokyo)||USD 390||USD 750||USD 1,170|
|Sapporo (via Tokyo)||USD 542||USD 910||USD 1,314|
|Other Cities in Japan||USD 542||USD 910||USD 1,314|
- The Promo is open to RCBC Credit Cardholders whose accounts are active and in good standing.
- Qualified cardholders can avail of exclusive discounts of 5% OFF on Economy fares and 10% OFF on Business class fares from All Nippon Airways (“ANA”) during the Campaign Period, provided that the sale transactions are settled using a qualified RCBC Credit Card.
- A cardholder must sign up on the ANA Campaign Page: https://ana.ms/RCBCsignup to receive the promo code. After successful sign-up, the cardholder will receive a Thank you Email containing a link to the full mechanics and the promo code. The cardholder may then avail of the Promo through ANA's Website: www.ana.co.jp/en/ph by inputting the designated promo code upon flight booking.
- Fares quoted exclude all taxes and surcharges (such as but not limited to Philippine Travel Tax and Terminal Fee).
- Fares are valid only on ANA-marketed and operated flights. The Promo is not open to flights originating from outside the Philippines.
- Published fare rules will apply. Child & Infant discounts apply. Code-share flights are not applicable.
- All flight sectors must be confirmed upon ticket issuance.
- No complimentary hotel accommodations will be offered for long transit times between flights.
- Prevailing USD-PHP exchange rates at the time of booking shall apply on fares quoted in US Dollars.
- ANA may ask for the valid passport of the passenger. The other terms and conditions of ANA, including their cancellation policy and any government travel restrictions, will apply to this Promo.
- Qualified cardholders/passengers shall ensure they have the appropriate documentation and are compliant with any and all applicable rules to depart/enter/transit their destination.ANA and Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation(RCBC)/RCBC BankardServices Corporation (RBSC)shall not be held responsible for any refund or associated costs if the cardholder/passenger is denied entry to a country of transit or destination due to incomplete documents, travel restrictions, or health protocols.
- The Promo is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product. Except as otherwise indicated herein, the Promo may not be used in conjunction with other promos, discounts, or offers of RCBC/RBSC or ANA.
- The cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, RCBC/RBSCshall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
- Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the fares shall be settled directly between the cardholder and ANA with the concurrence of DTI.In case of a dispute regarding RCBC/RBSConly and the cardholder’s card use and qualification to avail of the Promo, the decision of RCBC/RBSC with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. If, however,a dispute involves ANA and its performance and/or delivery of products to the cardholder/passengers/customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of RCBC/RBSCand ANA, with the concurrence of DTI, shall be considered final.
- Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Credit Cards, reminders, and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they apply to this Promo.
CAB Approval No.: 0811-08-09-s.2023
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-174548 Series of 2023,