- The promo is open to all RCBC Credit Cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- Booking period is from February 16, 2023 to February 15, 2024.
Stay period is from February 16, 2023 to February 28, 2024.
Blackout dates apply: April 6-8, 2023, December 23, 2023-January2, 2024, and Long Weekends
- Cardholders are entitled to the following offers with their RCBC Credit Cards during the promo period, subject to room availability, blackout date/s, and other conditions:
- 30% OFF on Rooms based on Published Rates for a minimum stay of 2 nights
- 10% OFF on food & drinks at Sulu Restaurant during stay
- To avail of the promo, cardholders must book directly with the hotel via hotline or email using their RCBC Bankard credit card. Advance reservation is required.
- Hotline: +63917-5665811
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Payment is non-refundable. One-time rebooking is allowed.
- Cancellations caused by government restrictions can be re-scheduled but not refunded if booking is within the cancellation policy or if it states that it is non-refundable.
- All incidental charges, not included in the exclusive discount/privileges, must be settled at the resort/hotel.
- Promo rates cannot be used in conjunction with other promos & discounts (e.g. Senior & PWD discount).
- Guests must present a valid ID upon check-in.
- Offer is not transferable & is not convertible to cash or gift certificate.
- Rooms are subject to availability. The merchant reserves the right to allocate rooms for the promo booking.
- The standard room cancellation policy of Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa applies.
- The general hotel terms and conditions of Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa applies.
- Cardholders with mandatory and government-regulated discounts have the option to choose which promo or discount to apply.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- In case of disputes related to the promo, the decision of Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa and RCBC Credit Cards/RCBC Bankard Services Corp. (RBSC) shall be conclusive in concurrence with DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by RCBC Credit Cards/RBSC.
Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa
Malaroyroy, Bulalacao Island, Coron, Palawan
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-162641 Series of 2023