Terms and Conditions
- The promo is open to all RCBC JCB Platinum Credit Cardholders whose accounts are active, current, and in good credit standing.
Cardholders in good credit standing are those with RCBC JCB credit cards which are not reported lost or stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Issuance and Use of RCBC JCB credit cards.
- Promo is from October 1, 2023 to May 14, 2024.
- RCBC JCB Platinum Credit Cardholders can get 15% OFF with no minimum spend requirement at Café Kitsune during the promo period.
- Cardholders must use their RCBC JCB Platinum Credit Card to pay for their single-receipt bill (inclusive of VAT, service charges, and prevailing local taxes) to avail of the promo. The discount will only apply to the total bill exclusive of VAT, service charges, and prevailing local taxes unless otherwise specified by the merchant.
- Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited.
- The Promotion is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, fixed price items unless otherwise stated.
- In the purchase of goods and services that are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- The use of the RCBC JCB Credit Card in connection with this promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of the RCBC JCB Credit Card.
- Any amendment in the terms and conditions is subject to DTI approval.
|The Podium, Ground Level, 12 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong|
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-166382, Series of 2023