Terms and Conditions:
- The promo is open to all RCBC JCB Credit Cardholders whose accounts are active, current, and in good credit standing.
Cardholders in good credit standing are those with RCBC JCB credit cards which are not reported lost or stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Issuance and Use of RCBC JCB Credit Cards.
- Promo is valid from May 15 to December 30, 2023.
- RCBC JCB Credit Cardholders may enjoy 10% OFF at JiPan Café and Bakeshop for a minimum spend of ₱1,000 during the promo period.
- Cardholders must reach the minimum spend requirement unless stated otherwise and use their RCBC JCB Credit Card to pay for his single-receipt bill (inclusive of VAT, service charges, and prevailing local taxes) to avail of the promo. The discount will only apply to the total bill exclusive of VAT, service charges, and prevailing local taxes unless otherwise specified by the merchant.
- Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited.
- The Promotion is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, fixed price items, unless otherwise stated.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- The use of the RCBC JCB Credit Card in connection with this promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of the RCBC JCB Credit Card.
- Any amendment in the terms and conditions is subject to DTI approval.
- Estancia at Capitol Commons
- Glorietta 4, 3rd Floor
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 166277, Series of 2023